CELLS AND ASSOCIATION
ENGLISH LITERARY ASSOCIATION
Intellectual begins here...
- To facilitate the advancement and progress English Language skills
- To develop eloquent speakers
- To imbibe the values of literature
- Word Lighting & Sentence
- Story Recitation
- Calligraphy Contest
- Speech Competition
TAMIL LITERARY ASSOCIATION
The Literary Associations aim at creating a love for the language and a passion to acquire higher order skills such as creative communication through the media of prose, poetry, drama etc. They learn to appreciate Tamil history and culture well through this club.
- Vinadi vina
- Patti Mandram
- Puthiya Bharathi
- Kalam Nivanu Naal
YOUTH RED CROSS
Serve to Humanity
- Promotion of motivations among the youth for fostering friendship and fraternity at the National and International level.
- Promotion of qualities of leadership and traits of personality among the youth.
- Promotion of training in various skills to render qualified service to the needy.
- Awareness on Disaster Management
- Blood Donation
- Road Safety Awareness
- Nutrition Diet Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Awareness on Human Rights Consumer Protection
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
Happiness is Service...Service is Happiness...
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
- Practice national integration and social harmony
- Temple Cleaning
- Campus Rally
- Tree plantation
- Hemoglobin Check Up
- Blood Grouping
- Drama- Awareness on Social Media
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT TOGETHER
- To stop violence against women
- To work for uplifting status of the women in the society
- To work against dowry system and to raise voice against the victimization of girl / women
- Awareness on Beauty Consciousness
- Awareness on First Aid
- Equality for Female Gender
- Women Welfare Law
- Health & Hygiene Awareness
- Women's Day Celebration
Entrepreneur is a Doer...Not a Dreamer
- To create entrepreneurial culture in academic institutions to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students
- To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects
- To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs
- Dream in Next Generation
- Assessment & Marketing Plan
- Awareness on Banking Sector & Gvernment Scheme for Women
- Awareness on Entrepreneur
- Small Scale industry- Ice Cream Making
CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
New Learning.. New Opportunity
- To organize programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams.
- To conduct Orientation Programmes for freshers.
- To organize and offer various programmes on Personality Development, Soft Skills and Communication Skills.
- Awareness on Higher Education
- Tips to Crack UPSC Exam
- Recent trends in Banking Sector
Every storm Runs out
- To improve their self-confidence and motivation in order to help move onto educational programmes .
- To develop positive skills to manage conflict, anger and an understanding and acceptance of consequences.
- To establish a feeling of mutual understanding between student and teacher.
- Yoga day
- Mental Health Awareness Programme
- Self Defense programme
- Parent counseling
- Skill India- Towards bright Future
Run to help
- Sponsoring groceries for orphans to enable them to get timely food
- Spreading awareness among the public on health and sanitation, education and other socio – economic rights particularly human rights
- Contribution to Needy People on Kamarajar Birthday & College Day
- Alms on Chairman Sir's Birthday
Go Green, Save Trees it saves us.....
- Initiate the students to “see green, think green, protect green”
- Make conservation a habit
- To instill “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”
- Poster Presentation on plastic Environment
- Fruit and Vegetable Exhibition
- Go Green – Save Mother nature
- Speech Competition-Global Warming
Leadership, Fellowship, Mentorship.
- To Develop Professional and Leadership Skills
- To emphasize respect for right of other, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
- To recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- Installation of Rotaract Club
- Plastic awareness
- Cancer Awareness Programme
- Tree Sapling
- Child Abuse Awareness Programme
Home Maker Club
Home Maker – Ultimate Career
Homemaker Club offers a sound boarding and opportunity for self expression, exchange of ideas and the benefit of experience of others and to be independent. The main objective of the club is
- To shine in arts, crafts, home furnishing, interior decoration, fashion and in personal appearance.
- To be aware of the general principles of homemaking for the individual’s well being in the family, community and in preparation for life;
- To create an awareness on the proper house furnishings needed by a family
- Pulav Making
- T-Shirt Painting
- Fruit Salad competition
Awarness on Water saving
Awarness on Higher Studies
Awarness on health is wealth
Awarness on Nutrition & Health
Campus Rally-Awarness of Social Media
Discrination Against Women
Ecological Hygiene-Group Discussion
Flowerwash Making in Plastic
TNPSC Awarness Program