CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS
NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME
MOTTO : ‘NOT Me But You’.
- Understand the community in which they work
- Understand themselves in relation to their community
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in Problem-solving
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility
- Utilize their knowledge in finding practical solutions to individual and community problems
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and
Practice national integration and social harmony
YOUTH RED CROSS
MOTTO : “ SERVICE TO SOCIETY" .
- Promotion of potentialities of the Youth to enable them to render skilled philanthropic service to need up by a sense of self sacrifice for the mitigation of suffering of the needy and the distressed. Promotion of health hygience and sanitation and cognate subjects among the members of the community for prevention of diseases and mitigation of suffering.
2.Promotion of motivations among the youth for fostering friendship and fraternity at the National and International level.
- Promotion of qualities of leadership and traits of personality among the youth.
- Promotion of the spirit self reliance and dignity of labour among the youth.
- Promotion of training in various skills to render qualified service to the needy.
MOTTO : Service above self
- To Develop Professional And Leadership Skills
- To emphasize respect for right of other, based on recognition of the worth of each individual
- To recognize the dignity and value of all useful occupations as opportunities to serve
- To recognize, practice, and promote ethical standards as leadership qualities and vocational responsibilities
- To develop knowledge and knowledge and understanding of the needs, problems and opportunities in the community and worldwide
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT CELL
MOTTO :Reason Behind Every Success.
- To stop violence against women
- To work for uplifting status of the women in the society
- To implement our innovation ideas in society
- To work against dowry system and to raise voice against the victimization of girl / women
MOTTO : Serve and Show Compassion.
- Sponsoring groceries for orphans to enable them to get timely food
- Spreading awareness among the public on health and sanitation, education and other socio – economic rights particularly human rights
- Extending helping hands for physically challenged
MOTTO : Be better
- To provide development oppurtinities that empower young people to create positve change
- To be the leading global network of young active citizens
To raise funds for economic and social benefit of local communities
MOTTO : EverGreen Ambience
- Initiate the students to “see green, think green, protect green”
- Make conservation a habit
- To instill “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle”
MOTTO: To seed, to grow, to conquer
- Foster the networking among students of various field
- Contribute to culture of innovation for the upliftment of the society
- Interact with people from corporate companies
- Appreciate intellectual property and protection
- Build interdisciplinary networks and teams
ENGLISH LITERARY ASSOCIATION
MOTTO : Plunge into the ocean
- To facilitate the advancement and progress English Language skills
- To develop eloquent speakers
- To imbibe the values of literature
FINE ARTS CLUB
MOTTO : Creation of aesthetic pleasure.
- to encourage the imagination, creative and artistic talent
- to develop the skills essential for professional competence
- to experiment, invent and develop the artwork with realization
- to relate the various arts and help students find the means to enjoy them
MOTTO: Harmonize the soul.
1.To encourage the individual student's musical, artistic and intellectual development.
2.To provide students with an academic environment rich in opportunities for personal challenge, musical interaction with other musicians and with audiences and civic responsibility.
3.To help students retain and enhance their own, individual love of music.
4.To provide an education that will enable students to succeed in the fields of music and entertainment industry professions.
MOTTO: “A New facet to Employment”
1.To create entrepreneurial culture in academic institutions to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students
2.To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship
3.To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects
4.To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
5.To collaborate with other organizations and institutions. To undertake research studies to identify high technology areas having entrepreneurship opportunities.
MOTTO: Imparts right guidance in a right way.
- To encourage individuals to emphasise their positive rather than negative qualities.
- To improve their self-confidence and motivation in order to help move onto educational programmes .
- To develop positive skills to manage conflict, anger and an understanding and acceptance of consequences.
- . To get information about student which will be of help in solving his problems.
- To establish a feeling of mutual understanding between student and teacher.
To help the student work out a plan for solving his difficulties.
TAMIL LITERARY ASSOCIATION
The Literary Associations aim at creating a love for the language and a passion to acquire higher order skills such as creative communication through the media of prose, poetry, drama etc. They learn to appreciate Tamil history and culture well through this club. Selected students from class V onward are the constituents of these associations. They represent VPS in various competitions. These activities are well integrated with the curriculum to help students in higher academic achievements.
- The aim of the association is to identify the oratory and other individual skills among the students and encourage them
MOTTO : ‘Jago Grahak Jago’.
Teaching and sensiticing students to become responsible citizens who carry out their fundamental duties as citizens without being told and question,if their rights are infringed,will be our common goals.
CAREER GUIDANCE CELL
MOTTO : Empower enhanced Exceed.
- To conduct a survey among students on their career options.
- To organize programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams
- To conduct Orientation Programmes for freshers.
- To organize and offer various programmes on Personality Development, Soft Skills and Communication Skills.
- To organize Pre Placement Training Programmes to enable students to showcase their skills during the Interview.