To enhance the quality improvements in the academic process and also as a pre-accreditation exercise Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was formed in the college.The objective of the cell is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the institution at all levels with the involvement of all stakeholders.
Functions of the IQAC
- To develop quality parameters for the activities of the Institution
- To create a student-centric teaching environment conducive to imparting quality education.
- To solicit, format and implement feedback/ suggestions from stake holders on quality related affairs.
- To create quality consciousness among the stake holders especially students and both teaching and non-teaching faculty.
- To document the steps taken and process implemented, leading to quality enhancement.
- To act as a nodal agency to coordinate quality related activities in the campus.
- To maintain institutional data base through ERP and with ICT enabled.
- To prepare annual quality assurance report (AQAR) for NAAC to be submitted at the end of each academic year.
Dr.S.Radha Satish - Vice Principal(Arts Stream)
Mrs.S.Anuradha - Vice Principal(Science Stream)
Dr.V.L.Sathya - Head,PG & Research Department of English
Dr.A.Sarmila - Head,Department of Foundation English
Dr.A.Kanimozhi - Head,Department of Commerce(CA)
Mrs.B.Priya - Head,Department of Mathematics
Mrs.J.Shanbagam - Head,Department of Computer Science